The business world continues to change rapidly, and it can be hard to keep up. The challenges of achieving change within an organisation, be it transactional, transitional, or transformational have never been greater.
Transformation requires an increasingly complex alignment of people, process and technology. Digital business transformation is especially challenging as it combines high levels of scale, interdependence, and dynamism with the need to make fundamental changes to an entire organisation. Success has become more and more dependent on the ‘people’ aspect.
Attitudes to change can be unpredictable, so driving the desired business outcomes requires a clear understanding of organisational behaviours, the right change levers, and business priorities. Successful change requires a business-led strategy and a solid engagement plan that the Business and IT leaders can commit to delivering collaboratively.
Enablers to success
- Internal sponsorship, strong leadership, and an effective mandate.
- Every employee/stakeholder affected needs to be engaged to ensure collaboration.
- Understanding individual behaviours are influenced by a combination of change levers; the organisation, its operating environment, people, process and enabling technology.
- Creating a robust framework of preparation, implementation, and reinforcement to encourage the required levels of participation needed.
We will help you
- Articulate the required change and the associated challenges.
- Enable senior sponsorship and mandate for change.
- Align and prioritise the relevant change levers.
- Define and communicate the case for change and identify, quantify, and realise benefits.
- Design, plan and implement your future vision.
- Understand the stakeholder landscape and engagement strategy.
- Engage the business and embed the change.