Co-ordinated high-quality learning supports safe and reliable business operations, builds the capability needed to support growth ambitions, and acts as an attractive employee proposition. Structured induction helps new employees (and even those changing jobs internally or returning after a long absence) understand the business structure and culture, feel welcome and motivated to do well, and offers a good opportunity to identify any training needed to help them become productive quickly.
Having the right people equipped with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time. Organisations need to adopt a learning approach that’s targeted, produces measurable results, is compliant with legal and regulatory bodies, is scalable, and provides value for money. The highest level of staff turnover is among new hires so the early period spent with your business must make a good impression.
A focused training approach based on a commitment to capability development (from basic to mastery) across the learning spectrum, particularly in business areas/roles requiring deep technical expertise. Investing in employees as individuals, in core and non-core areas, to enable them in their roles and set them up for success.
Enablers to success
- Adopt a training framework that aligns strategy with implementation, focuses on the business context and training needs, the preferred interventions, their delivery and evaluation.
- Well-managed training delivering the right blend of awareness and skill in the most appropriate manner for the individual.
- Clear ownership of training and alignment to capability areas eliminates duplication and supports accurate planning of demand, the effectiveness of uptake and the impact on individual performance.
- A clear personal learning path increases motivation, supporting the ambitions of the business.
We will help you
- Understand the business context and objectives driving the need for digital technology training.
- Define a digital technology training framework that aligns strategy with implementation.
- Articulate the alignment of training and capability.
- Align the five core elements of digital technology training, from strategy to evaluation.
- Drive outputs that are targeted, measurable and deliver value.
- Build capability with the right blend of awareness and skill for every role.
- Align the demands of the business and its employees.