Changing internal and external forces demands flexible business processes to address market/competition pressures, new business initiatives, increasing customer demand and/or shifting operating models.
Improvements in business performance (within acceptable parameters of time, cost and quality) require a senior mandate, buy-in from affected stakeholders and a methodology or specific blend of approaches to address the organisational demands.
Process thinking provides a foundation for developing improvements, be they radical, periodic or part of an on-going improvement initiative. Understanding the controllable set of activities that consumes your organisational resource and transforming these inputs into the required outputs will deliver the strategic imperative.
Enablers to success
- Recognise the dependencies between customer value, stakeholder commitment, process, team culture and capability.
- Define the vision/ambition up-front, isolating the root causes of issues with the existing model and developing a future-fit practical transformation programme.
- Confirm the scope/objectives to give structure and engage stakeholders early.
- Expedite the solution development, maintain momentum, assure the outputs, and own the outcomes.
We will help you
- Enable senior sponsorship and engage the relevant stakeholders.
- Outline the case for change and define the scope/objectives.
- Define a robust programme or work.
- Articulate the process hierarchy and establish a baseline for measurement.
- Confirm the design principles that will guide the process design.
- Establish SME insight and best practice to inform the design.
- Identify, quantify, and realise benefits.
- Design the new process, confirm the impacts, and validate the outputs.