In 2 minutes this aitem® will teach you about the value of IT training
Coordinated high-quality learning supports safe and reliable business operations, builds the capability needed to support growth ambitions, and acts as an attractive employee proposition.
Having the right people equipped with the right skills, in the right place, at the right time is the holy grail. Organisations need to adopt a learning approach that’s targeted, produces measurable results, is compliant with legal and regulatory bodies, is scalable, and provides value for money.
Your approach to training should focus on a commitment to capability development across the learning spectrum, particularly in business areas/roles requiring deep technical expertise.
Enablers to success:
- Adopt a training framework that aligns strategy with implementation, focuses on the business context and training needs, the preferred interventions, their delivery and evaluation.
- Well-managed training delivers the right blend of awareness and skill.
- Clear ownership of training and alignment to capability areas eliminates duplication and supports accurate planning of demand, the effectiveness of uptake and the impact on individual performance.
- A clear personal learning path increases motivation, supporting the ambitions of the business.
- Understand your business context and objectives driving the need for IT training.
- Define an IT training framework that aligns strategy with implementation.
- Articulate the alignment of training and capability.
- Align the five core elements of IT training, from strategy to evaluation.
- Drive outputs that are targeted, measurable and deliver value.
- Build capability with the right blend of awareness and skill for every role.
- Align the demands of the business and its employees.